Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Are The Best Big And Bold Fake Eyelashes Fake Eyelashes In Scotland, Edinburgh?!??!?

Fake eyelashes in Scotland, Edinburgh?!??!? - what are the best big and bold fake eyelashes

I'm trying to get eyelash extensions, but not only that you can take off and attract what you want, what the last few weeks. Large and eyelashes, preferably fat! I was wondering if anyone in Scotland, near Edinburgh, where I knew I could put this? Could you also let me know what kind of prices they observe. Thank you! x

3 comments:

flatheed said...

Fiona Williamson
Beauty Store
1 Royal Exchange Court
Glasgow G1 3DB
Tel: 01412 042 244
www.thebeautystore.biz

£ 150 complete set.
Approx. £ 80 per set.

Hope this helps.

xx

Sarah S said...

I'm from Glasgow and false eyelashes when I bought the boots from the pharmacy. Indivudual sell, but I would go for the others. Even in the city of Glasgow IT business, called ISIS, which is for the Goths / emos, and you are amazing lashes. if theres a shop for Goths or emos in Edinburgh, then I suggest you be there too fat. But for "normal" only the boots. Oh, and boots are about 5 pounds and ISIS will be £ 5 to 20 €

Rachell said...

Purchase the single Tesco and Boots
and stay up to 4 weeks
I began and never left dont work
She parts, so just incase

Post a Comment