Thursday, February 4, 2010

Unique Sayings For Save The Date Cards Unique/funny/cute Sayings For Save The Date, Invitations And Rsvp Cards For My Wedding Any Ideas?

Unique/funny/cute sayings for save the date, invitations and rsvp cards for my wedding any ideas? - unique sayings for save the date cards

I'm getting married 9th October 2010, in its early, but I am a full time student and do not want to be all stressed out for a few months, you can plan a whole year and display. I am a peacock theme wedding and need ideas for a relaxing invitations. Save the date and RSVP cards are not a super formal wedding but I need more informal ideas and original, because we were the last of three in 2010, two of my cousins are also engaged, and you want to highlight one of our ideas helpful. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment