Monday, February 15, 2010

Fast Track Ultra PC Based Multichannel Voice Recorder With DELTA 1010lt, DELTA 1010 And FAST Track Ultra 8R Sound Card!?

PC based Multichannel Voice Recorder with DELTA 1010lt, DELTA 1010 and FAST Track Ultra 8R sound card!? - fast track ultra

I intend to make a multi-channel recorder 48 channels to PC voice. I know he has M-Audio Delta 1010LT, 1010 and Beyond Fast Track Ultra 8R audio card with 8 analog inputs available. I have 4 and Delta 1010LT soundcard. I found that I more than 4 this sound card in one device can be used. I use Adobe Audition as the burning software, I noticed that this software will also be able to build into the sound card to record. The other two sound cards that I mentioned above, are connected to the computer. But since the cards are very expensive, have confirmed that the two are working together with the current sound card 4 and will start at the same time, the software every 48 channels. Anyone have any ideas? TheI would be really useful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
On this page you will receive
the solution to your problem!

http://forums.m-audio.com/showthread.php ...

Post a Comment