Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dishwashing Herpes How To Wash Herpes Off Dishes/plates/utensils?

How to wash herpes off dishes/plates/utensils? - dishwashing herpes

Basically, all people, (those with less suffering an outbreak of cold sores, and we all share the same dishes and utensils no getting past it). As a rule, stick to the dishes that I make by hand, because we have a dishwasher.

Is there a better way, dishes and utensils that removes or kills the herpes virus cleaning? So far I have been almost boiling wash with antibacterial Triclosan () dishwashing liquid and water - but I'm still very scared to get cold sores, wash and I see no other practical way to "food cold outside. What can I do?

1 comment:

TweetyBi... said...

Rubber gloves. Add a tablespoon of warm water with chlorine to pay the rest. What meals to enjoy 10 minutes before washing.

Post a Comment