Sunday, December 27, 2009

Royal Canin Urinary Cat Food Should I Feed ROYAL CANIN Veterinary Dietâ„¢ Feline Urinary SOâ„¢ To My Cat?

Should I feed ROYAL CANIN Veterinary Diet™ feline Urinary SO™ to my cat? - royal canin urinary cat food

My cat was for feline lower urinary tract disease treated yesterday. My vet said he only feeds ROYAL CANIN Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO ™ ™ gel. After picking up food yesterday, I am disgusted by the ingredients (see link below), there are certainly other preserves that before treatment a lot better as the ingredients are fed (and cheaper!).

My question is Does anyone know if it is medical specialty ingredients in the food he needs to go to prevent another one, or simply the fact that there are a high humidity? The vet gives me a direct answer. Otherwise, as soon as I give the highest quality canned food from Merrick. I am also looking to raise him in a spring of water, the water consumption.

Royal Canin (which the vet prescribed): http://www.walthamusa.com/Learning% 20Center/SO30-canned.html

Merrick (I prefer the food): http://www.merrickpetcare.com/store/canned_cat_food.php

Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment