Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Inside Of A Nose Pictures Is Plastic Surgery Always An Automatic Turn-off? (nose, Pictures Inside)?

Is plastic surgery always an automatic turn-off? (nose, pictures inside)? - inside of a nose pictures

Please read it before judging.

My surgery is next week, has already been paid, everything is ready. It is primarily for health reasons - is actually my deviated septum and I can not breathe. I get this fixed breathing better, but as the surgeon, who also shaved the bump on the nose.

Always bothered me, at least in the last 10 years, if not more. I am even with the resumption of septal surgery anyway, so I will not.

I said very clearly that I would be very subtle (not Ashlee Simpson), but better. Do you think they will benefit? What is your opinion on this issue?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38376872 @ N04/3528305281 /

No comments:

Post a Comment