Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can I Infect My Dog With Herpes Are There Other Ways Of Becoming Infected With Herpes Simplex 1 Than Person To Person?

Are there other ways of becoming infected with Herpes Simplex 1 than person to person? - can i infect my dog with herpes

My daughter-in-law was recently infected with herpes simplex virus 1st She comes from Thailand, the Thais do not touch each other, no one in your family who has it and nobody in my family or my wife. She can not remember who was in contact with the sufferer. She had never before. Is it possible to be transferred from a dog with skin problems in this rural area very dirty? She has a swollen eye and swelling of the lips, mouth wound, but no open wound in the lip, which is often seen. My first impression was that he had an allergy, for example, recently elected mushrooms and ate it. Any idea is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment